Unite your employees
like never before
Connex Cloud PBX - the complete cloud phone system for business.
Choose Your Phones
We support a wide variety of IP phones from Grandstream, Yealink, Polycom, and other brands. Feel free to choose the phones you like. If you need help making the right choice, let us know!
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing
- 48 on-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts
Grandstream GXP2135 is a high-profile desktop phone built for the busy user. The GXP2135 is a sleek High-End IP phone that will bring higher levels of communication productivity to a network. Its modern design, high call capacity and rich functionality makes it the ideal choice for the call-intensive worker.
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
Polycom VVX 401
Polycom VVX 401 are color 12-line mid-range Business Media Phones are for today’s office workers and call attendants who depend on crystal clear communications during audio conferencing. Give your call attendant a high-quality, cost effective UC solution that will handle their moderate call volume and provide them with the advanced telephony solutions and features they expect from a modern conference room and media phone.
- 3.5″ TFT (320 x 240)
- 12 lines or speed dial keys
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100 or GigE (VVX410 )
- Asian character support
- Hard Keys: 12-key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer
- 4-way navigation cluster with center “select” key